Pages

Wednesday

Smita's Ishana video song



An Isha volunteer for the past three years, pop singer Smita made the album as an offering to Sadhguru and Isha Foundation. Created for a cause, the entire proceeds from the sale of the album will go to support Isha Foundation’s work in the areas of education, environment and rural initiatives.

Ishana was released to the public during the grand Mahashivarathri celebrations held at Isha Yoga Center on 20th February, 2012. The album was officially launched by renowned dancer and actress Hema Malini in the presence of Sadhguru, amidst an audience of over fifty thousand people.

The media launch of Ishana album was organized at a pleasante environment in Banyan Tree, N Convention on the night of 29 February. This function was attended by SS Rajamouli, MM Keeravani, Brahmanandam, Siddharth, Navdeep, Gemini Kiran, Damodar Prasad, Sri etc. Nihal composed music and Sameer Reddy canned a video of one song.

Music director Nihal said, “I was not confident when Smita offered me to compose music for this album. But she gave me confidence and made me go through inner engineering course in Isha. With the divine force of Sadguru and encouragement of Smita, I composed music for Ishana.”

Smita said, “My experience in working for Ishana album is beyond expression. I have complete transformed myself with this album. I always had confidence that I could do anything. The divine force of Sadguru is behind me and it guided me to complete Ishana album. I would like to thank my family for all the support. I had been wanted to do something for a cause for a long time. Luckily, Ishana became my cause. Sadguru made me what I am today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Photo Gallery